We are looking for a Marketing Trainee who will coordinate marketing activities for our partners in Switzerland from our home office in Belgrade. This person would work in cooperation with our marketing department and their main responsibility would be to ensure implementation of our strategic goals in Switzerland.
● Communication with Marketing Manager from Atria International
● Design and implementation of marketing strategy for domestic market
● Design, tracking and adopting early marketing budget
● Maintaining website
● Maintaining pages on social networks (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn and Twitter) – content creation and administration of profiles on daily bases
● Positioning website in Google search – SEO optimization
● On-line advertisement – Facebook, Google and LinkedIn
● Communication with agencies and all other external partners
● Media relations – arranging presence on TV, newspaper and radio
● Organization of PR events (conferences, networking events and cooperation with NGO sector)
● Print preparation of all training materials
● Translation of content onto social media
Skills and knowledge:
● English and German language (proficiency). French an advantage.
● Knowledge of social networks
● Computer skills (Microsoft office, Word Press, Adobe, Windows)
● Excellent communicator
● Strategic thinking
● Ability to work independently
● Detail oriented
● Amazing potential for further personal development
● Open minded and flexible team
● Great opportunity to start successful career
● International exposure
All applicants should send their CV and motivation letter to e-mail address
email@example.com before the 15th of October 2015.
Atria Group is international consulting company, present in 5 countries (Serbia, Portugal, Switzerland, Macedonia and Czech Republic). Our mission is to provide our clients the best possible solutions for leadership development, soft skills development and personal development.
What makes us unique?
● Standards – All our programs are accredited by leading international associations in the areas of personal and organizational development.
● Assessment tools – We use cutting-edge technologies and assessment tools which help us measure performance, organizational and team climate, and the results of all our trainings.
● Corporate experience – All our consultants, trainers and coaches have rich corporate experience, and have internationally recognized accreditations.