Have you ever wondered what your prospects and customers go through in deciding whether or not to buy your product or service? Why do some clients, for whom your product seems a perfect match, decide not to buy? How can you support a client through the anguish of decision-making? Decisions are made by people, and people act and react differently in accordance with their internal needs. When you respond to those needs, your customer is more receptive to your suggestions, recommendations, and proposals.
As product standardization increases and price becomes an issue, companies need to encourage their salespeople to:
- Position themselves as problem solvers.
- Create long-term, Win/Win relationships with their customers.
Training is perfectly suitable for all key account salespeople who strive to acquire a competitive edge in today’s marketplace. Methodology of this program is based on Persona’s Social Styles and Trust Building Models. The program has 2 stages:
Before the training, participants choose a real-life, work-related individual as their case study subject. Via an online questionnaire they will:
- Create their own case studies for the training by assessing the communication style of the person with whom they don’t have good communication at the moment, or ‘Person X’
- Assess their own communication style
- Other persons (3-15) will assess their communication style
2) Two-day training
During the training, participants use feedback from up to ﬁve of their business associates to learn their strengths in trust and relationship building, and more importantly, skills to minimize or eliminate their weakness. By the end of the workshop, with support of Persona Global’s Gameplan software, each participant has practiced the appropriate skills, developed a game (action) plan, and tested this new way to communicate with their case study subject, usually someone with whom they often fail to communicate effectively. This training reveals the skills of how to build trust, positively inﬂuence others, and achieve win/win results in the shortest timeframe possible.
In this two-day workshop, you will:
- Understand how your natural communication style affects your ability to be an effective salesperson.
- Develop the ability to recognize the internal needs of others by their observable behaviors, and to relate those needs to the product or service you are selling.
- Be able to use your behavior to build trust with people who have different communication styles.
- Prepare and commit to solving an important real-life sales challenge after the workshop by choosing someone you want to influence more effectively.
- Learn how to select what benefits people need to hear in order to be motivated to “Buy/Accept” your proposals.
- Apply the Communicate and Win™ Expert Profiling System to create a Gamelan™ for sales success.
Topics covered by this program:
1) Effective Salesperson at the interpersonal level
- Understanding the principles of more effective – using the Win/ Win approach
- Communication and selling—the consequences of good and poor communication
2) Selling Style
- Easiest and most difficult person to persuade
- Introduction to selling styles
- How people perceive you as a Salesperson and why it matters
3) Trust and Empathy
- The Persona Trust Model
- Trust and buyer—understanding the relationship
- Ability for trust building—empathy projection
- Establishing rapport
4) Change and Defensiveness
- Managing the four basic styles of buyer
- Needs of each style
- How each makes decisions
- How each uses time
- What motivates each style to buy
- Avoiding hurting yourself—How each style reacts under tension and what to do about it
- Touching all the bases
- Why is Selling to Key Accounts different
- How to be flexible when dealing with different styles of Key Accounts
- Understanding the complexity of selling to major accounts.
- Flexibility and situation selling to key Accounts
- How a salesperson can promote the product and services with different style
6) Selling Process
- Six-step interpersonal negotiation process focusing on “Buy / Accept” my proposals
Action plan for winning with one of your important key accounts
For all the additional information contact us via phone 060/029 00 28, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org