Have you ever wondered what your prospects and customers go through in deciding whether or not to buy your product or service? Why do some clients, for whom your product seems a perfect match, decide not to buy? How can you support a client through the anguish of decision-making? Decisions are made by people, and people act and react differently in accordance with their internal needs. When you respond to those needs, your customer is more receptive to your suggestions, recommendations, and proposals.
As product standardization increases and price becomes an issue, companies need to encourage their salespeople to:
- Position themselves as problem solvers.
- Create long-term, Win/Win relationships with their customers.
- In this two-and-a-half day course, you will:
- Understand how your natural communication style affects your ability to be an effective salesperson.
- Develop the ability to recognize the internal needs of others by their observable behaviors, and to relate those needs to the product or service you are selling.
- Be able to use your behavior to build trust with people who have different communication styles.
- Prepare and commit to solving an important real-life sales challenge after the workshop by choosing someone you want to inﬂ uence more effectively.
- Learn how to select what beneﬁ ts people need to hear in order to be motivated to “Buy/Accept” your proposals.
- Apply the Gameplan™ expert system to create a communication Gameplan for success with a real-life sales prospect.
For all the additional information contact us via phone 060/029 00 28, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org