Train the Trainer is a two-day training by Atria Group designed for future training professionals and for the development of human potential.
It includes the following elements:
- Basic presentation skills
- The use of non-verbal communication in knowledge transmission
- The use of verbal communication in knowledge transmission
- The ways in which people acquire knowledge
- The rules for creating training agenda
- How to transfer knowledge to different types of personalities
- Creation and maintenance of group dynamics
- Techniques for asking open ended questions
- Working with “difficult” participants.
For any further information please contact us by phone at 060/029 00 28, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org