Atria Group organizes sixteen day training The Art and Science of Coaching (TASC) in Prague!
The training begins on 20th of April 2017 and it is a great opportunity for all of you who want to start or improve your coaching career.
The Art and Science of Coaching is Erickson International college program and this program is designed to allow you to achieve mastery in coaching. It’s ideal for leaders, managers and HR professionals who want to benefit from coaching techniques developed and proven in practice.
Training “The Art and Science of Coaching” is going to be unique experiance for you, and some of reasons for attending this program are:
- This training program is ICF accredited (International Coaching Federation)
- Approach to Erickson HUB – online platform for learning
- Trainers are professional coaches with international experience
- Coaching tehniques and tools are applicable for business and life coaching
- With becoming a professional coach you are going to convert something you are passionate about into profit.
At the end of this training, participants have the opportunity to be certified as a Erickson professional coaches and they can use coaching tools in daily practice, either as a coach or as an extra communication tool. With this training participants acquire the necessary number of training hours for the Accreditation of Professional Certified Coach (PCC) under the International Federation Coach (ICF).
Price of the training is 109 000 Kč.
For more information and reservation please contact us at + 420 603400520 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.