The training is dedicated to executors and experts as well as to lower and middle management.
During the training, participants get:
Key benefit of this training is set of useful strategies for constructive conflict management where participants get:
- Insight in different types of conflicts and their phases
- Understanding different ways of reacting in conflict situations
- Directions for solving conflict situations
- Positive aspects of conflict situations
- Techniques of recognising behavioural patterns in stress
- Recommendations for development and action plan for preventing and solving conflicts
- The training consists of constant interactivity and participants have a chance to work on personal and real examples during the practical part meanwhile applying gained knowledge during the theoretical part.
- Recognising early signals of conflicts
- Ability to identify potential relationship problems
- Constructive conflict solving with persons with different perspective, experience and personality
Training is based on Atria Group methodology
Do you want your employees to be top performers?
On our trainings they will improve key business skills and contribute to overall business result.