Goals – Setting, Monitoring and Evaluation
The training is dedicated to lower and middle management, as well as to professionals who want to get the ability of systematic approach during the work on their goals.
During the training, participants get:
- Set of tools for goal setting, monitoring and evaluation
- Different solutions for internal motivation induction during work on the goals
- Improving the skill of goal setting
- Improving managerial skill of feedback giving and delegating
The training consists of large number of practical tools and models and participants get the ability to exercise in practise on their own examples by successive use of presented tools.
- Precise setting of quality and quantity goals Team member stimulation on taking over responsibility for personal goals Using activity-tracking technique Ability of appropriate feedback giving
Training is based on Atria Group methodology
Be the manager that can be trusted!
Our trainings will help you to improve leadership skills and overcome all the challenges of team management.