Manager as Coach
The training is dedicated to lower and middle management as well as to experts who are working on development of other people in the organisation.
During the training, participants get:
- Understanding differences between coaching and similar professions
- Structure for conducting managerial conversations with coaching approach
- Exercising structured listening
- Exercising goal-oriented questions for team members
- Techniques for creating the experience of successful task fulfilment
- Form for meeting preparation
- Form for action steps tracking
- Improvement of the skill of inner motivation induction
This highly interactive and practical training is conducted by our senior trainers who are accredited by world’s largest coach federation ICF (International Coach Federation) and they have the experience of over a few thousand hours in business coaching.
- After this training, participants will know the structure of conducting managerial talk with the help of coaching and they will be motivated to try new tools and models.
Trening je baziran na Erickson Coaching International and Atria Group
Be the manager that can be trusted!
Our trainings will help you to improve leadership skills and overcome all the challenges of team management.