Atria Group provides the Site subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). Your access and use of the Site constitute your acceptance of these Terms, and these Terms form a legal contract between you and us.
If you do not agree to the terms, please do not access or use the site.
In these Terms, “we” or “us” or “our” refer to Atria Group alone and never refer to the combination of you and Atria Group.
You must be the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence to access and use the Site.
Terms May Change
We may change the Terms on occasion without notice, and you should revisit the Site periodically to review the then-current Terms. Revised Terms are effective once posted on or accessible from or through the Site.
Your access to and use of the Site is subject exclusively to these Terms. You will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. By using the Site, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in these Terms.
Access and Use of Services
Our provision of the Site and all other services provided on or through the Site are collectively the “Services”. We may use third parties to provide some or all of the Services. The Services may be provided using servers and other equipment located in any country.
You may only access and use the Services through the interface provided on the Site and in accordance with these Terms. Also, you may only use the Services for your own purposes, and you must not resell, transfer or otherwise provide any of the Services to any third party.
Security and Viruses
We have implemented reasonable technology and security features to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or improper use.
While we make reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk and your use of our Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
We have taken steps to ensure that the Site is free of computer viruses and other harmful components. Nevertheless, you should install and maintain appropriate anti-virus and other protective software on the devices from which you access and use the Site. Without limiting any other part of these Terms, we disclaim all liability for any computer viruses or other harmful or destructive programs that you may download from or through the Site.
We respect your personal privacy. You may use the Site without providing any personal information about yourself other than any personal information that you may specifically and knowingly provide.
We may collect and maintain statistics relating to the number of visits to the Site, the types of browsers and devices used to access the Site, the Internet Protocol addresses of devices accessing the Site, and similar non-identifiable information. This information is only used for internal purposes to manage, operate, maintain and improve the Site.
Proprietary Rights – Atria Group
This Site, its organization and design (including all software code and architecture and the look and feel of the Site and its user interfaces), and all information, images, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures and other material and content on the Site (collectively “Our Content”) are protected by copyright and other proprietary rights, all of which we own or have the right to use.
You may access and download information from the Site for your personal, non-commercial viewing and use, but you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, display, frame in another web page, perform, distribute, modify or create derivative works from Our Content or any User Content (defined below) without our prior written approval.
You do not acquire ownership rights to any of Our Content by accessing or using the Site, and our posting of Our Content on the Site is not a waiver of any right in or to Our Content.
If you send any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to us by any method of communication suggesting or recommending changes to the Site, any services offered through the site, or Our Content (“Feedback”) then:
- all Feedback is not, and will not be treated as, your confidential or proprietary information or property;
- Atria Group is free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Feedback for any purpose whatsoever; and
- you understand and agree that Atria Group not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Feedback, and you have no right to compel us to do so.
Based in Serbia
Atria Group operates from Belgrade, Serbia, and makes no representation that the Site or Services or Our Content or User Content (collectively “Content”) are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
We own our name, logo, and all of our other trademarks and trade names appearing on the Site. Furthermore, Atria Group is also the owner of trademark NLP Centar. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on the Site are owned by third parties and are used with permission or under license.
Linking and Third-Party Suppliers
If you wish to provide a link to the Site from your own web site, you may link to any page on our web site at www.atria.rs . You may not use any of our icons or logos on your web site without our prior written approval, and you may not use the link to suggest that we sponsor, endorse, approve of or are affiliated with you or your web site.
Modifications and Updates
We may add new features to the Site and Services, remove existing features from the Site and Services, or otherwise modify the Site, Services and the Content (including their functionality, “look-and-feel”, universal resource locators and software components), all without notice to you.
If you use mobile applications to access the Site, those applications may automatically download and install our updates from time to time, and you agree to receive such updates (and permit us to deliver these updates) as part of your use of the Site.
Events Outside our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. Our performance will be deemed to be suspended for the period that any such event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable efforts to end the event or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the event.
Except as expressly set out in these terms, this Site, the Services and the Content are provided “as is” and “as available” and without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
You access and use the Site, the Services, our Content and user content at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Atria Group disclaims and you waive all representation and warranties, whether express, implied or statutory (including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy and non-infringement). Atria Group does not represent or warrant that functions contained in the Site or Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or Services or the server that makes them available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
The information and Content contained on or available through the Site and Services are prepared by Atria Group or other Site users and are believed to be accurate, but are provided for informational purposes only. Atria Group does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of any Content in terms of completeness, correctness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
You acknowledge that your access to and use of the Site and Services and the Content will not be free of interruptions, that the Site, Services and Content may contain bugs, errors, inaccuracies or other limitations, and that the Site, Services and Content may be unavailable from time to time. You assume total responsibility and risk for your access to and use of (or your inability to access and use) the Site, Services and Content.
Applicable law may not allow limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the limitations set out above may not apply to you.
Whenever you access, use or otherwise deal with the Site, in addition to these Terms you must comply with all:
(a) applicable laws, including privacy laws;
(b) acceptable-use policies and other policies that we implement with respect to the Site from time-to-time, as posted on or made available through the Site; and
(c) other rules, policies and procedures we communicate to you from time to time.
You will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
In addition to, and without limiting, any other prohibitions set out in these Terms, you may not do any of the following when accessing or using the Site:
- use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- engage in harassment in any manner, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene, offensive or abusive language (as determined by us in our sole discretion);
- impersonate others, including an Atria Group employee or representative, or other members or visitors to the Site;
- upload to, distribute or otherwise publish any content that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law;
- upload any commercial content or solicit others to join or become members of any other online service or other organization;
- circumvent or disable any access control technology, security device, procedure, protocol, or technological protection mechanism that may be included or established in or as part of the Site or any hardware or software used to provide the Site, or third-party hardware, software or services;
- use the Site or any hardware or software used to provide the Site to perform cyber currency or crypto currency mining;
- collect users’ or our content or information or otherwise access the Site using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Atria Group and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees and representatives from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs (including actual legal expenses as billed) resulting directly or indirectly from any violation of these Terms or any activity of yours related to the Site.
Intellectual Property Claims
If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement or trademark infringement and appears on the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works, and the date and time of the commission of the claimed infringement.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at these websites, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- A description of your interests or rights in or to the work claimed to have been infringed.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Atria Group to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and any other written agreement between you or your business and Atria Group, the latter agreement will prevail.
If any part of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part is severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms. No delay or failure to act by Atria Group will impair any of our rights or remedies that are not expressly waived in writing. We will not be liable for any delay or damage caused as a result of any event beyond its reasonable control.
For any further information, please contact us at: